Today you could be doing relief work for a remote Hotel and the next day…
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to work with our client near Colchester.
The post can offer:
- A competitive salary
- A genuine work/life balance
- The opportunity to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
As Sous Chef you’ll be hands on to ensure the smooth running of our busy kitchen. That means you’ll be cooking and working across all sections, but you’ll also create the regularly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. Almost everything is made from from scratch so this is a role for a Sous Chef who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef
- Great people manager with a focus on training and development
- High standards of food hygiene and H&S
- Passionate and knowledgeable about fresh food and quality ingredients
- Strong grasp of stock, GP and labour control
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org!