Our client is situated in the Fleetwood area and is looking for a Chef / Cook to run its small cafe restaurant. You can easily cater for over 100 people on a busy afternoon.
The ideal candidate will be positive, motivated and passionate about their food
* A competent Chef / Cook who can work in and run a busy kitchen
* Have the ability to use own initiative when required but also be an excellent team player
* Carry out any tasks required, these include banking, recording of dates and food temperatures, ordering, being fully aware of all allergens etc. planning specials each day, food hygiene, food safety.
Skills and Qualities Desired:
* Previous experience working in a fast paced kitchen as a Chef / Cook
* A proven track record working within similar environments
* Qualified in food preparation and cooking (desirable) plus hold a valid Food Hygiene Certificate
* A good understanding of food hygiene practice
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Comfortable using a till and cashing up
Transport required due to location of venue
* A motivated and enthusiastic person,
* Reliable and punctual
Hours on a rota basis over a 7 day period, straight shifts. the Cafe is from open 8am till approx midnight latest.
£8.00 – £8.50 per hour